Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Learning New Tricks

They say you "can't teach an old dog new tricks".  Well I beg to differ.  I am 60 years old and this is my first ever blog.  I have no idea what I will write about or even if I can write but I guess I will find out.  I love the computer and all my other toys (IPhone, Kindle, IPod, etc.) so how hard can this be.  I know a lot of people my age who don't ever go near a computer so I am already ahead of the game.

I will be writing a lot about my family, manily the 5 grandkids, crafts and our travels. I have one 8 year old grandaughter, 4 year old grandtriplets (2 girls and a boy) and a 1 year old grandaughter. Oh yes, those from 2 grown daughters. Rich and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary in April. We both retired from our jobs in June and are loving every minute of retirement.  We plan to do a lot of travelling and will be posting a lot of pictures. 

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and have items for sale on Etsy.com.  My store name is Lindy 71.  Depending on my mood the items will vary from jewelry to photography, to canvas art and vintage items.  Please check out my items. 

Since September Rich and I have been to New Jersey for the wedding of my best friend's son and just finished a 2-week 3400 mile road trip to Williamsburg, VA to Atlanta, GA and back.  As soon as I can figure out how I will post some pictures. 

I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog some come back frequently to see new posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment